Hair Care Tips
Top 10 Foods For Healthy Hair
You are what you eat and healthy hair has a lot to do with diet. Here a list of the best foods that promote healthy hair and hair growth!
1. Salmon for Shine
2. Greek Yogurt for Growth
3. Spinach battles Brittle Hair
4. Guava prevents Breakage
5. Cereal High in Iron prevents Hair Loss
6. Black Beans for Thickness
7. Sweet Potatoes fights Dull Locs
8. Cinnamon for Circulation
9. Eggs for Growth
10. Oysters for Fullness
Cowashing is a NO NO... 3 Reasons Why Shampoo is still essential for Natural Hair...
Would you ever get in the shower without using any type of cleanser but a body butter instead? If your answer is no then why would you do the same to your hair and expect great results? Cowashing is NASTY and causes your hair severe damage in the long run! What sounds good isn't always right. To the untrained, unprofessional stylist cowashing makes sense but those who know better do better! When you cowash, what you are actually doing is creating a buildup on your hair strands that will prevent any real moisture from penetrating the inside of your hair shaft. Thus the hair begins to dry from the inside out and dryness is the number one cause of breakage. Shampoo is needed to...
1. Remove Buildup so that moisture can penetrate the inside of the hair shaft
2. Cleanse the Scalp - healthy hair grows from a healthy scalp
3. Allows Conditioners & Deep Conditioners to work better and properly